Host a USMAF Skills Seminar!
We are pleased to announce the following USMAF Seminars -
Technical Seminars in the following "Topics" are now available taught by Nationally & Internationally Recognized Instructors:
- US JU-JITSU & USA KARATE National Rank Curriculum & Belt Testing
- Traditional Skills & Techniques of Posture & Stances, Body Control, Striking, Kicking, Blocking, Vital Points, Joint Locking, Combinations, Strangulation, Holding, Grappling, Breakfalling, Throwing, Self-Defense (counters, escapes, avoidance), Formal Exercise, Free Practice & Sparring.
- Ju-Jitsu & Karate
- Competition & Referee Skills.
- Coaching Development Training & Certification
- Law Enforcement Defensive Tactics - Taiho Jutsu.
- Women's Self Defense
- Traditional Weapon Skills.
The following Senior Black Belts are available as Instructors for the above USMAF Seminars:
George E. Anderson, 9th Dan
Jim Harrison, 9th Dan
T.R. McClanahan, 9th Dan
Gene LeBell, 9th Dan
Bruce R. Bethers, 8th Dan
Ernest G. McPeek, 8th Dan
James Caldwell, 7th Dan
Gokor Chivichyan, 7th Dan
Patrick Hickey, 7th Dan
Robert M. Carver, 6th Dan
Richard Dunn, 6th Dan
Michael Dunphy, 6th Dan
Ben DeLeon, 6th Dan
Michael Piaser, 6th Dan
Jeff Cook, 6th Dan
Note: Additional USMAF Senior Black Belts will be added to this list of "Distinguished Sensei" available as Seminar Instructors.
These USMAF Seminars are taught in 3 to 8 hour sessions. The seminar fees vary depending on the length of the sessions. A minimum number of participants are required to cover the instructor's travel expenses and time.
Note: The USMAF Seminar Fee will also include the "First Year's USJJF Membership" for non-members as a "Welcome & Introduction" to USMAF!
For more information on available USMAF Seminars, send email message to email@example.com